ESI FOAM-X Crack Overview
ESI FOAM-X Crack uses standard tests to compute the attributes of the provided audio content. To identify the qualities of porous materials, FOAM-X employs detection algorithms that produce audio data from the ASTM E1050 test, the ISO 10534-2 ISO impedance test, and the ASTM E2611 transmission tube test.
Most acoustic properties of open-cell porous materials are derived from the sound coefficient of absorption or dynamic expansion modulus and dynamic load density: porosity range, airflow resistance, lastingness, length of adhesion and thermal characteristics, static thermal permeability, Young modulus, Poisson ratio, and factor Reduce your losses.
Determining the acoustic characteristics of porous and cellular materials has become one of the most common activities today, increasing the number of users and, of course, the quantity of software available. ESI FOAM-X is a powerful application program that falls under the genre of software for determining the acoustic characteristics of porous and cellular materials. It includes various features and capabilities to help you design and utilize it.
ESI FOAM-X Crack + License Key Full Download
ESI FOAM-X Crack is a convenient and powerful acoustic application with a unique recognition algorithm that will help you instantly calculate the desired acoustic material properties from the standard tests. The algorithms work with the ASTM E1050 and ISO 10532-2 impedance tube tests.
With the sound absorption coefficient or the dynamic bulk modulus and the dynamic bulk density, the main acoustic properties of the open-cell porous material are calculated, including static gas flow resistivity, bending degree, and thermal electrostatic permeability. ESI FOAM-X is very intuitive to enhance efficiency and reduce human error. The feature results can be written in XML format. This impressive application has a database for storing and comparing the identified materials. On a conclusive note, we can say that ESI FOAM-X is a handy and powerful acoustic application with a unique recognition algorithm that will let you quickly calculate desired acoustic material properties from the standard tests.
ESI FOAM-X Crack Activation Key Free Download
Download ESI FOAM-X may be a standalone tool for quickly defining the acoustic characteristics of open-cell porous materials based on impedance tube measurements. In simulation software, defining the progressive audio characteristics of porous noise control is an essential component of the acoustic design process.
Features of ESI FOAM-X
Below are some noticeable features you’ll experience after ESI FOAM-X free download.
- A convenient and powerful acoustic application with a unique recognition algorithm.
- Helps you instantly calculate the desired acoustic material properties from the standard tests.
- Works with the ASTM E1050 and ISO 10532-2 impedance tube tests.
- Very intuitive to enhance efficiency and reduce human error.
- The feature results can be written in XML format.
- Got it’s database for storing as well as comparing the identified materials.
ESI FOAM-X Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: ESI FOAM-X
- Setup File Name: ESI.Foam-X.Win64.rar
- Full Setup Size: 186 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: ESI FOAM-X
System Requirements For ESI FOAM-X
Before starting ESI FOAM-X free download, ensure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Name: ESI.FOAM-X.v2020.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 78.5 MB
- After Extract: 88 MB
- Publisher: ESI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: OCT 1, 2021
- Languages: English
How To Crack?
- First, Download the ESI FOAM-X Crack link Given bellow
- If you want to download fast with IDM Crack
- Remove the oldest Version From IOBit Uninstaller
- Turn off the Windows Security and Disconnect the InterNet.
- Run the software and Past the Serial key of the Guard.
Title: ESI FOAM-X: Home Page
Operating System: OS + Windows