This application is very easy to use. All you need is a webcam connected to your system. Once the webcam is detected you just need to press the ON/OFF button which will when in ON mode will capture the images from camera. You can also connect cameras from local and remote sources from internet which will enable you to access the cameras which are at some distance from your location. It is also loaded with motion detection feature which when is On will start recording the video when it will detect any motion.
The bottom line is that SecurityCam is a very useful application which will turn any webcam into a fully functional surveillance tool.
Features of SecurityCam
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after SecurityCam free download.
- Can turn your computer into a security tool.
- Can monitor any place you want.
- Easy to use.
- Can connect local and remote cameras via internet.
- Motion detection feature included.
- Video can be recorded.
- Can take the snapshot of the video.
- Can adjust brightness and contrast of the video.
SecurityCam Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SecurityCam 188.8.131.52 Final
- Setup File Name: SecurityCam.exe
- Full Setup Size: 1.98 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 25th Jan 2015
System Requirements For SecurityCam
Before you start SecurityCam free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Author’s Final Remarks
SecurityCam 184.108.40.206 Crack can make the system to perform different task when it will detect any movement like the video can be turned to full screen or an audio can be set to play when some movement is detected. The live streaming video can also be recorded and you can also take a snapshot of the video
Miwani Store Disclaimer
The views expressed at, or through, this site (https://miwanistore.com/) are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers, the Miwani Store or committee/task force as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site is hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as no representations are made that the content is error-free
The Site(https://miwanistore.com/) [and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Miwani Store or our mobile application links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.