Sprint Layout Overview
This software comes with a user interface that’s simple and organized. It makes your work easier and more efficient. It provides a variety of tools, for creating board designs including solder pads, SMD pads, tracks, zones and more.
You can customize hotkeys for functions. Sprint Layout Crack includes an auto router feature to help with track routing and a preview function for PCB layout. It also offers a library of components, for SMD layouts.
You have the option to add your own custom designed components. The software supports multitasking with tabs to allow you to work on boards simultaneously.
- You can use Sprint Layout to design your circuit board and make changes to printed circuit board layouts.
- This program provides a variety of tools, such as tracks, solder pads, zones, text labels, SMD pads and more.
- It also includes all the functions for board design including features like exporting Gerber files that are compatible with most PCB manufacturers.
- The software’s construction is designed to be user friendly. Anyone can view or print your designs using the free viewer software.
- When working in Sprint Layout Crack you can easily move elements while maintaining their connected tracks.
- Additionally this software allows you to define pads for each layer when utilizing vias as a thermal pad.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hard Disk Space: 40MB
- Recommended Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Recommended RAM: 1GB